I found this post on Mashable and thought it was very pertenant for students who are starting out sharing photo content when self publishing. The saturation of smart phones and photography has open a new door to shared imagery this world has never seen before.
The full post can be fount at:
For example, I show my students how to self publish photos to a blog using their smartphone. The photos are taken and thenemailed to a Flickr account which then automatically publish the photo to a blog with a preset template.
Example: GOOSE DROPPINGS
- iPhoneography – Tripty – New App (theappwhisperer.com)
- iPhoneography – Simply B&W – Temporarily Free (theappwhisperer.com)
- iPhoneography – EyeEm – Updated (theappwhisperer.com)
- iPhoneography – ProCamera – Price Drop (theappwhisperer.com)
- Playing Around with iPhoneography Apps (davidroccato.com)