As I was reviewing the latest example created by Visual.ly (see below) for Ground Hog Day, it dawned on me that this would be a great project to take on for each of the classes I teach at Lake Michigan College.
Create a visual collage which shows the following:
- Text and Author
- Chapter Title
- High lights in each chapter
- Technology used in the class to aid students
- Over of projects the class will undertake
- Type of homework
- Type of exams
This material would be available in the e-catalog and admissions advisers.
OK, what and I missing and what do you think of the idea?
- Over Educated Geese (timruebphotos.wordpress.com)
- Day Before New Semester (timruebphotos.wordpress.com)
- Smells Like Learning (timruebphotos.wordpress.com)
- Goose Droppings (timruebphotos.wordpress.com)
- LMC Semester Underway (timruebphotos.wordpress.com)