Evernote is one of the tools we cover in my “Web 2.0 for Students” class at Lake Michigan College. It also happens to be one of my personal favorite tools to help me stay organized and in my back pocket when I need to have information at my fingertips.
Evernote For Schools Site: Resource for Using Evernote in Education
February 14, 2012 | Posted by Ron Toledo in Our Notes
As more teachers and students adopt new technologies, including Evernote, they’re looking for useful resources to help them along the way. We’re excited to introduce them to�Evernote for Schools, our new microsite devoted to helping those in the education community use Evernote more effectively.
With applications for the desktop, tablets, and smartphone, it is a tool that can be used in any environment.
- 8 Great Ways Couples Can Use Evernote Shared Notebooks ” Evernote Blogcast (web20forstudents.wordpress.com)
- Evernote in Education (freetech4teachers.com)
- Webinar – 11 Ways to Use Evernote in Your Classroom (freetech4teachers.com)
- Going to give Evernote a Try (hirenathanlaird.wordpress.com)
- How Cartoonist Matt Madden Creates Comics and Teaches Classes with Evernote (evernote.com)
- Why I love Evernote, for realz (notratched.net)
- Evernote for Schools (dougpete.wordpress.com)